Wednesday 13 February 2013

Photoshop Fun

As I mentioned in my last Blog, I intended to do some digital manipulation on a couple of the images and I have at last got around to doing the work in Photoshop.

The first one is inspired by a scene from a 1986 Ken Russell film Gothic where the camera zooms in to the nipple of a bared female breast and an eye opens where the nipple is.


It was not as easy as I had first thought it would be and my first attempt was most unsatisfactory, this one is still not as good as I would like, but is much improved on my first attempt

The next idea was originally based on the Leonardo da Vinci drawing of the Vitruvian Man, but I seem to have produced something more akin to the Hindu Goddess Durga.





Oh well, back to the drawing board and we'll see what my warped mind comes up with next time.

Many thanks to S_Olivia for her patience on this shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment